The Beverly Hilton is fully prepared to handle different types of situations to assist our guests. The following is information on our emergency procedures:
• The hotel internal emergency number is 55.
• The hotel has an emergency response team 24 hours a day. In the event of an emergency, calling the emergency number 55 or 911 will initiate the appropriate response.
• Paramedics, Fire Department, and the Police Department are all located approximately 6 minutes from the hotel.
• Our Security Department, as well as a small number of other employees, are trained in CPR and First Aid. The hotel is equipped with AEDs.
• Emergency evacuation routes and procedures are located on the inside of all guest room doors.
• Nearest emergency room: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center located at 8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA. 90048
• Nearest hospital: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center located at 8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA. 90048